Provident Fund Registration
The Employees' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) provides social security benefits to employees
of establishments who are registered with EPFO on which the Employees' Provident Fund and
Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952 applies. Every factory which has engaged 10 person more and
Every Other Establishment which has engaged 20 person or more in the employment drawing
wages of maximum to Rs. 15000 per month, has to compulsorily registered itself not later than 15
days after the Act becomes applicable with EPFO.
Documents Required :
1. Copy Registration Document of the Establishment viz. Partnership Deed/ MOA & AOA/
Sales Tax Registration/ Service Tax Registration.
2. Copy of PAN and Adress proof of the establishment with Copy of Lease Deed/ Sale
3. Salary/Wage register and Attendance Register since beginning.
4. Month wise strength of numbers of employees since beginning
5. List of Directors/Partners/ owners along with their PAN and residential addresses
6. Name of the Bankers, Address of the Bank and and name of the person responsible for
7. First sale bill
8. First purchase bill of raw material and machinery (If any)
We at Corp Juris, assist our Clients in registering their establishment with EPFO and filling their
returns and documents with Department.